[S-fotografie] Collezioni di fotografie di lavoratori in Pologna accessibili in linea

Noiret, Serge Serge.Noiret a EUI.eu
Ven 22 Maggio 2015 09:37:16 CEST

[Noiret, Serge] Da H-Poland, s.n.

Anyone interested in late 19th/early 20th century Polish society might like to know about a great collection of photographs now online at the University of Lodz. Collected by the Institute of Ethnography and Anthropology, the collection includes about 9000 photographs of workers - at home, on the street, in photography studios, at weddings and funerals. I used this collection (in the old card catalog system) for my dissertation research; it is great to see that it is now easily accessible and still growing. The address: http://fotografierobotnikow.uni.lodz.pl/dlibra

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.