[S-fotografie] Fw: Girona, 4th february 1939

Account posta AFT Info a aft.it
Mer 5 Feb 2014 09:30:26 CET

Ricevo ed inoltro dall'Archivio di Girona, un contributo piccolo ma significativo per non dimenticare il franchismo.
Saluti cordiali
Oriana Goti
AFT

----- Original Message -----
From: arxiumunicipal a ajgirona.cat
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 2:17 PM
Subject: Girona, 4th february 1939

Today, 4th February, it is the 75th anniversary of the entrance of Franco's troops at the city of Girona.

To witness this event we present 11 photographs taken around this date. We use the rephotography technique in order to merge the past with our present. Our willing is to make it evident the existent link between today and yesterday. Besides, we want to pay a modest tribute to those who lived in one of the saddest and most sordid periods of our History.

www.girona.cat/febrer1939

Arxiu Municipal de Girona

Servei de Gestió Documental, Arxius i Publicacions (SGDAP)
Ajuntament de Girona. Placeta Institut Vell, 1. 17004 GIRONA (CATALONIA - Spain)
Tel. +34 972 22 15 45 - Fax +34 972 20 26 94
http://www.girona.cat/sgdap